- Applicant must be a current Minnesota Energy Resources customer.
- To avoid delay, a final, itemized receipt for all material and labor related to the equipment and installation must be attached to the rebate application.
- All applications must be received within 60 days of installation.
- Rebate checks will be made payable to the customer or property owner shown on the receipt. This must match the customer or property owner of record. Dealers or contractors are not eligible to receive their customer's rebate.
- Where applicable, energy-efficiency ratings must comply with minimum efficiency requirements listed.
We expect all Trade Allies working with our customers to conduct business in an honest and ethical manner. The following are our expectations for all trade allies:
- Complies with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations and codes.
- Trade Ally understands that the Work Agreement is an agreement solely between Trade Ally and Program Participants, and that the Trade Ally must bill the Program Participants for the installation services performed. Trade Ally agrees the Program Participants are solely responsible for payment for the installation services and that the Trade Ally shall have no claim against Minnesota Energy Resources for the cost of the services performed.
- Door-to-door marketing for the purpose of recruiting customers who will be Rebate & Program Participants shall be prohibited.
- All bids must be good for a minimum of 30 days. No discounts for acceptance of a bid on the day the bid is offered will be allowed.
- Trade Allies shall not represent to any customer that they are an official representative of Minnesota Energy Resources in any way, including but not limited to including Minnesota Energy Resources logos on any materials or clothing without express permission from Minnesota Energy Resources.
- Trade Allies should respond to program participants' requests in a timely manner, treat them with courtesy and be cooperative during installation. The following are general guidelines to follow:
- Respond to requests for bids within three days.
- Schedule an onsite visit (if needed) for developing a bid within two weeks.
- Provide the bid within 3-7 days.
- Provide a paid receipt and all other documentation the customer will need to complete the rebate application form within three working days of completion of the work.
- Respond to concerns or complaints within one day of receiving the call.