Make A Splash With Our Commercial Water Saving Rebate
Commercial customers are now eligible to participate in the Make a Splash with Minnesota Water Saving program offered through the Clean Energy Resource Team (CERTS) and Niagara Conservation. Minnesota Energy Resources is offering participating customers additional savings with up to 50% in rebates on purchases of discounted pre-rinse spray valves for commercial kitchen operations through the program.
The water saving equipment upgrade quickly pays for itself and is easy to install. This equipment will help your commercial kitchen use up to 75% less water and save you hundreds of dollars per year on average energy costs.
There are no limits to the number of installed pre-rinse spray valves that Minnesota Energy Resources will rebate.
How to participate:
- Learn: Check out the CERTS website so that you understand the technology and the opportunity for savings.
- Test Sprayer: Determine if you should upgrade your commercial kitchen pre-rinse spray valve(s) by testing the flow rate of your current spray valve(s). If you can fill a one-gallon container in thirty seconds or less, your spray valve is using two gallons of water or more per minute and you should invest in a new pre-rinse spray valve.
- Order: Fill out the online form to place your order. You will need to enter the flow rates of the spray valves you plan to replace. CERTs encourages local chambers and business associations, as well as other groups, to organize group orders in their community to save on shipping costs. In this case, you'll just need to fill out the order form once for everyone you're working with.
- Delivery & Install: Receive and install your new spray valves.
- Apply for Rebate: Complete and submit the Commercial/Industrial Pre-Rinse Spray Valve Rebate Application to receive your rebate from Minnesota Energy Resources.
- Recycle: Did you know that you can give your old spray valves and aerators to scrap metal recyclers in Minnesota? Visit a map of locations and a list from the Pollution Control Agency.