At Minnesota Energy Resources, our actions are guided by a vision for our company, a mission centered on our customers, values we share with our local communities and clear expectations for the way we work and treat one another.
Vision: "People Creating a Premier and Growing Energy Company"
A vision is a picture of the future we seek to create. It gives shape and direction to the organization's future, and it helps people set goals to take the organization closer to that vision.
The key phrases of Integrys' vision are:
- People creating: Our ability to achieve the vision rests with our people, who are actively working to make the vision real.
- Premier and growing: We strive to be the best at what we do, both internally and externally, and are constantly changing to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Energy company: We are focused on the energy business in regulated and non-regulated sectors.
Mission: "Provide Customers with the Best Value in Energy and Related Services"
Our mission describes what we do and who we serve. It provides focus for our everyday work and long-term direction for our strategic planning.
We are committed to serving all of our stakeholders in ways that are consistent with our values.
- Integrity – We are guided by honesty, trust and sincerity in all our actions.
- Innovation – We fully support the quest to develop creative and innovative ideas that can lead to improving our ability to serve the needs of our stakeholders.
- Safety – We are committed to safety at all times and in all places – in our products and services, in our workplaces and in our communities.
- Collaboration – We consider a broad spectrum of ideas and opinions before formulating business strategies and goals.
- Respect for Employees – We value unique and high-level skills, abilities and perspectives.
- Service to Customers – We focus on creative solutions to meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
- Value for Owners – We seek long-term value for our shareholders through dividend growth and strong return on total capital.
- Support for Communities – We are leaders in our communities and responsible stewards of the environment.
Our success as individuals and as a company depends on our attitude toward our work and each other. To achieve our vision and be true to our mission and values, all employees are expected to:
- Embrace change
- Foster diversity and inclusion
- Be a team player; work toward a shared purpose and mutual accountability
- Be adaptable, flexible, creative and tenacious
- Be safe in everything we do
- Communicate openly, honestly and respectfully
- Use operational excellence to achieve customer-focused results
- Strive for work/life balance
- Have fun!