We understand that it's not always easy making ends meet. If you are having financial difficulties, or know someone who is, Minnesota Energy Resources has options to help.
- Payment Arrangements
Schedule monthly payments to pay off a past-due balance.
- 4U2 Program
Start with an energy audit to identify weatherization opportunities for limited income homeowners.
- 2012 Earned Income Tax Credit
Special tax credits for limited-income customers.
- Gas Affordability Program
Additional resources for customers who qualify for the Low Income Energy Assistance Program.
- Help Others Stay Warm
Help others in the community stay warm this winter.
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program
You or someone you know may be eligible for help with home heating bills.
- Low Income Weatherization Assistance Program
Provides free home energy conservation services to eligible homeowners and renters.
- Medical Emergency Protection
Helps in preventing disconnection in households where there is a medical need for electric service.
- Minnesota Cold Weather Rule
Eligible customers who make payment arrangements can avoid service shut off during the cold weather protection period.
- Minnesota Energy Assistance Agencies
A list of Minnesota energy assistance agencies by County.
- Shut-off Protection for Customers on Active Duty in the Military
Assistance for active military personnel and their spouses.
- Third-Party Notification
Select a third party to be notified, and act on your behalf, if your account faces disconnection.