Fast, free and easy, e‑Bill is also a greener way to pay your Minnesota Energy Resources bill.
e‑Bill Paperless Billing & Payment eliminates your paper bill altogether — along with the wastewater, greenhouse gas emissions, landfill, gasoline and tree-cutting involved in producing, mailing and transporting it.
Once a month, Minnesota Energy Resources will send you an email reminder to view your bill electronically. You can pay on the day of your choice or schedule advance and recurring payments. You'll also have easy access to your bill payment history and paid e‑Bills.
Save time, postage and check costs, while doing something good for the environment.
Things You Should Know
- After the activation process, you will no longer receive a paper bill.
- You'll receive your first e‑Bill on the next scheduled billing date, usually within 30 days of Minnesota Energy Resources activating your e‑Bill account.
- You don't need to wait until you receive your first e‑Bill to make a payment. You can schedule a payment on the day you sign up.
- For additional information, please review our Frequently Asked Questions
If you are enrolled in your utility's Automatic Payment plan
- Because e‑Bill offers an Auto Payment option — and to avoid duplicate payments — you will be removed from your Minnesota Energy Resources Automatic Payment plan as of your next bill.