A few changes have been made to the 2013 Minnesota Energy Resources Rebates & Programs. New rebates available to customers include:
- A $30 rebate for ENERGY STAR rated dishwashers.
- $45 for all top- or front-loading ENERGY STAR clothes washers.
- 0.67 EF and 0.90 EF water heaters now qualify for rebates.
- 0.97 AFUE furnaces now qualify for a rebate.
Other changes to the programs include:
- The addition of a new online audit tool that will be launched during the first quarter of 2013.
- The co-pay amount for a Standard In-Home Audit will now be $50 and the co-pay for a Performance Audit will remain at $125.
- Effective 09/01/2013 all insulation work must be performed by a contractor that has a BPI certified installation installer present for the work done on your home in order to qualify for our insulation rebates.
You can view program descriptions and current application forms on our website.