4 (1 cup)
- 6 cups mixed greens, torn
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- Parmesan cheese, shaved or grated
Balsamic Vinegar Dressing:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
In a screw-top jar, combine balsamic vinegar dressing ingredients. Cover and shake until blended.
In a large bowl, toss greens with about 1/3 cup of the dressing. Divide among chilled plates.
Top each salad with 2 tablespoons dried cherries, 2 tablespoons toasted pecan halves and some shaved parmesan cheese.
The dressing can be kept in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.