- 10-12 lasagna noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cups cooked diced chicken (4 good-sized boneless breasts)
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 can (2 oz.) sliced black olives
Preheat oven. Cook noodles as directed.
In a large bowl, mix soups and next seven ingredients.
In a greased 9x13 lasagna pan, layer half the noodles, half the chicken, half the soup mix and all the cheddar cheese.
Repeat layers using the mozzarella cheese instead of cheddar. Dot top with sliced olives.
Cover and bake 45 minutes. Remove cover and bake 10 minutes to brown the top. Let stand 10 minutes to set before serving.