- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup Corn Flake crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Nature's Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices of ham (lunchmeat)
- 6 slices of Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Wash and flatted chicken breasts until 1/4 inch thick.
Pour evaporated milk in separate bowl.
In a medium bowl, combine next 6 ingredients and mix well.
Place a slice of ham and Monterey Jack cheese on each chicken breast and roll up. Secure with toothpicks. Dunk rolled chicken breast in milk and then roll in crumb mixture.
Place on a greased baking sheet. Pour melted butter over the chicken breasts. Bake.