- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 pkgs (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup pure maple syrup, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven. Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press firmly into 9" spring form pan.
In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth. Add eggs, pumpkin, 1/4 cup maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until edge springs back when lightly touched (center will be slightly soft). Cool. Chill 2-4 hours.
For glaze: Combine 3/4 cup maple syrup and whipping cream in sauce pan. Boil rapidly for 15-20 minutes or until thickened; stir occasionally. Add pecans. Drizzle over cooled cheesecake. Refrigerate leftovers.