One call connects you to the best repair technicians in town.
For urgent appliance repairs, specifically 24-hour
"no heat" service where available, call ServiceChoice at 800-889-3479.
Here's what you can expect when you call us for repairs:
- Complete Diagnostics. For $89.95 you'll receive a thorough inspection of
the problem and our professional recommendations on what needs to be done to repair
it. If we get your OK to fix the problem, we'll apply the diagnostic fee to the cost
of the repair.
- Flat Rate Pricing. Every repair job has a fixed price, no matter how much
time it takes to complete. We'll give you the price up front, before we do the work.
- Guarantee. All of our work is guaranteed: parts and labor for 90 days.
- Straight Talk. If we determine that your appliance should not be repaired
because it's too old or in poor condition, we'll tell you. We don't want you to waste
- Heating and Air Conditioning. Our same straight talk standards apply to your
HVAC systems. We'll work with you to do what's best. We can repair your existing system
or help you with the purchase and installation of a new system. We also offer inspections
of your heating and air conditioning systems.
- Extra Protection. We offer affordable Service Contracts that will protect you
from unexpected repair bills.
- Ranges, gas or electric
- Clothes washers
- Clothes dryers, gas or electric
- Water heaters, gas or electric
Heating and Cooling
- Central home heating, gas or electric
- Electric central air-conditioning or heat pump
- Furnace or Boiler
Complete the online form or call 800-889-3479 to request a ServiceChoice repair visit.
Urgent Appliance Repair
For urgent appliance repairs, specifically 24-hour "no heat" service where
available, call ServiceChoice at 800-889-3479.
Please Note: Do not call ServiceChoice if you smell natural gas or believe you have
any other natural gas-related emergency.
If You Smell Gas
Many people say the odorant (mercaptan) placed in natural gas smells like
rotten eggs. If you ever think you smell gas:
- Get everyone out of the building immediately — leave the door open as you exit.
- Call your local natural gas service provider or 911 from outside using a cell phone
or your neighbor's phone.
- Don't touch switches for lights or other electric appliances, and don't use a phone
inside the building.
- Any spark can ignite an explosion.
- Remain outside the building until cleared to return by emergency personnel on the