Regularly maintained boiler systems run more efficiently and last longer. The boiler tuneup rebate helps ensure your natural gas-fueled boiler is operating at maximum efficiency and helping to avoid expensive repairs.
We offer rebates from $50-$500 when a professional heating service technician performs a natural gas-fueled boiler tuneup that includes these following nine services:
- Measure tuneup combustion efficiency using an electronic flue gas analyzer. Test results for boilers of 300,000 BTU/hr or larger must be provided when applying.
- Adjust air flow and reduce excessive stack temperatures.
- Adjust burner and gas input, manual or motorized draft control.
- Clean burners, combustion chamber and heat exchanger surface, when weather or operating schedule permits.
- Clean and inspect burner nozzles.
- Check for proper venting.
- Complete visual inspection of system piping and installation.
- Check safety controls.
- Check adequacy of combustion air intake.
|Gas fired boiler tuneup
|Boiler size of 1,000,000 Btu/hr and larger
||50% of cost
||$500 per boiler
|Boiler size of 300,000 to 999,999 Btu/hr
||50% of cost
||$250 per boiler
|Boiler size of less than 300,000 Btu/hr
||$50 not to exceed 100$ of cost
||$50 per boiler
- This program is for existing buildings.
- New construction (built within the last two years) is not eligible.
- Boilers are eligible for a tuneup rebate every two years.
- Work must be completed by a licensed HVAC dealer or trained technician.
- Customers who have a service agreement with an HVAC dealer are eligible provided a service contract copy is submitted with rebate application.
- Rebate cannot exceed tuneup cost.
- Combustion analyzer tests are required for boilers ≥ 300,000 BTU/hr.
How it works
- Have a licensed HVAC dealer perform a boiler heating system tuneup for your business.
- Submit application along with dated invoice copy.
- Receive your rebate check within six weeks of completed application.
866-872-0052, option 2
Trade ally tools
Residential and commercial rebates, trade ally tools and incentive programs
Sign up for program updates