Replace your existing grain dryer with a new high-efficiency grain dryer to reduce natural gas use in your harvesting processes and to avoid excessive repairs. High-efficiency models often feature improved grain handling and control systems that can dry grains more consistently. Qualifying new high-efficiency grain dryers that replace existing grain dryers are eligible for rebates.
Read more about how we helped, Jorgensen Farms.
|High-efficiency grain dryers, replacing existing grain dryers
|50% of cost
|$15,000 per dryer
|Grain dryer tuneup
|100% of cost
|$100 per dryer
Grain dryer replacement requirements
- New grain dryers must be permanent installations and use natural gas as fuel.
- Grain dryers with capacity greater than 2,000 bushels/hour and non-replacement grain dryers may qualify in the Custom Rebate program.
- Manufacturer specification sheet of proposed grain dryer must be included with application.
- Installed grain dryers must be new. Used or refurbished equipment is not eligible.
- Operating report must be provided to confirm performance of new dryer.
- New grain dryer must have one or more of the following features:
- Grain turners or inverters
- Exhaust heat recapture and reuse
- Staged temperature drying (higher temperature for wettest grain)
- Differential grain speed handling
- Varied widths of drying column (narrower for wettest grain)
Grain dryer tuneup requirements
- Dryers must be permanent installations that use natural gas for heating.
- Low temperature bin dryers are not eligible for tuneup rebate.
- Grain dryers are eligible for tuneup once every 12 months.
- The itemized contractor invoice must include the total installed cost, itemized by each qualifying service or material on the invoice.
- Tuneup costs may include miscellaneous materials required to perform tuneups but do not include equipment repair or replacement. Transportation charges may be included.
- Rebate not to exceed total cost of tuneup.
How it works
- Please contact us first if you plan to replace your grain dryer.
- Purchase and install or service your qualifying grain dryer equipment.
- Submit an application along with a copy of a dated invoice.
- Receive your rebate check within six weeks of a completed application request.
Check all rebate requirements on the application prior to service to ensure eligibility. We must receive the rebate application within 60 days of service.
Funding is limited and can change or end at any time. Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
866-872-0052, option 2