Regularly maintained heating systems run more efficiently and last longer. Our furnace tune-up rebate helps to ensure that your natural gas furnace is operating at maximum efficiency and to avoid expensive repairs.
We offer a $35 rebate when a professional heating service technician performs a natural gas furnace tune-up that includes these services:
- Perform carbon monoxide test and correct any safety issues.
- Check flame characteristics, and adjust gas and/or air, if needed.
- Check flue gas path from burner to vent for cleanliness and cracks. Clean and report as necessary.
- Check pilot/igniter for proper operation. Also check flame sensor/pilot light shut down controls for proper operation.
- Check condition of furnace air filter and replace, if needed.
- Check condition of fan motor(s). Lubricate bearings as needed.
- Check operational controls and adjust, if needed.
- Furnace tune-up rebate is for existing buildings.
- New construction, built within past two years, is not eligible.
- Customers are eligible for a tune-up rebate every two years.
- Work must be completed by a licensed HVAC dealer.
- “Do it yourself” work is not eligible.
- Customers who have a service agreement with an HVAC dealer are eligible, provided a service contract copy is submitted with rebate application.
- Rebate cannot exceed tune-up cost.
- To avoid delays, be sure application is filled out completely and dealer invoice is attached.
How it works
- Have a licensed HVAC dealer perform a heating system tune-up in your business.
- Submit application along with dated invoice copy.
- Receive your rebate check within six weeks of completed application.
Check all rebate requirements on the application prior to service to ensure eligibility. We must receive the rebate application within 60 days of service.
Funding is limited and can change or end at any time. Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
866-872-0052, option 2
Trade ally tools
Residential and commercial rebates, trade ally tools and incentive programs
Sign up for program updates