Regularly maintained heating systems run more efficiently and last longer. Our tune-up rebate helps to keep your heating system operating at maximum efficiency and to avoid expensive repairs.
Rebate and tune-up services
We offer a $35 rebate when a professional heating service technician performs a tune-up that includes these services:
- Perform carbon monoxide test and correct any safety issues.
- Check flame characteristics, and adjust gas and/or air, if needed.
- Check flue gas path from burner to vent for cleanliness and cracks. Clean and report as necessary.
- Check pilot/igniter for proper operation. Check flame sensor/pilot light shut down controls for proper operation.
- Check furnace air filter condition.
- Check condition of fan motor(s) and pump motor (for boilers). Lubricate bearings as needed.
- Check operational controls and adjust, if necessary.
- Existing homes only. Not for new construction.
- Tune-up rebate available every two years per household.
- Work completed by a licensed HVAC dealer. Do-it-yourself work not eligible.
- HVAC dealer service contract copy submitted with rebate application.
- Rebate cannot exceed tune-up cost.
How it works
- Have a professional heating service technician perform a tune-up that includes the services listed above, in your home.
- Submit an application along with a copy of a dated invoice.
- Receive your rebate check within six weeks of a completed application request.
Check all rebate requirements on application prior to service to ensure eligibility. We must be receive the application within 60 days of service.
Funding is limited and can change or end at any time. Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
866-872-0052, option 1
Trade ally tools
Residential and commercial rebates, trade ally tools and incentive programs
Sign up for program updates