We offer our residential customers free water conservation kits. The kits include low-flow showerheads, kitchen and bathroom faucet aerators, pipe insulation and a water temperature card. These items are easy to install so you can begin saving on your home’s water heating costs right away.
- Order your kit using the online request form or call us at: 866-872-0052, option 1, Monday — Friday, 9 a.m. — 5 p.m.
- Apply for a kit, and we will verify your eligibility.
- Receive your kit from AM Conservation in four to six weeks.
- Install the items. Printed instructions are included. You can view installation videos for more information.
- Water heater must be fueled by natural gas.
- You must be a Minnesota Energy Resources residential customer with an existing account.
- New construction homes are not eligible.
- Households may receive one kit every 10 years.
- Program is subject to change or end any time without notice.
866-872-0052, option 1