Authorized Insulation Contractor Program

How to become an authorized insulation contractor

ONLY work performed by an authorized insulation contractor will be eligible for residential air sealing and insulation rebates from Minnesota Energy Resources. Minnesota Energy Resources will also promote the use of authorized insulation contractors to residential customers.

To become an authorized insulation contractor, you need to sign our participation agreement, complete BPI installer certification and get training on combustion safety. Minnesota Energy Resources has arranged with the Center for Energy and the Environment (CEE) to conduct this training and perform ongoing quality control and assistance.

For more information on upcoming training opportunities or more details on the program, please contact: